Mr Chris Lefkaditis
BCHD Hons 1995 Pretoria PgDipDent 1999 Pretoria BSC Dent 1989, Principal Dental Surgeon
GDC No. 70508
- Registered member of ADI ITI SAAD BDA and BDA Good Practice
- Enthusiastic about problem solving in dentistry
- Highly experienced with nervous patients and complex treatments
- Establised referral Clinician since 1998 treating patients for many dentists in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Friendly and Professional
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implantology and Complex treatment procedures
- Dental sedation and management of nervous patients
- CEREC CADCAM dentistry
Responsibilities in the Practice
- Team leader for the practice, both clinical and administration
- Principal Dental Surgeon
- Teaching. I run courses and study clubs for dentists, and enjoy teaching
Continuous Personal Development
- Registered Approved Mentor for ADI and ITI Implant bodies
- Ongoing continuing professional development
- Keeping up to date with legislation and practice protocols
- Update courses on latest treatment techniques
- Creating Beautiful Smiles
- My daughter and family time
- Clay pigeon Shooting
- Travelling and Wildlife
Mr Chris Lefkaditis qualified as a BSC Dental scientist in 1989 from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He later joined dental school and graduated as a Cum Lauda dental surgeon with honours in 1995 from the University of Pretoria, South Africa, having received 4 dental awards and university academic colours.
Chris then moved to Norwich, England in 1995. He worked as a dental surgeon gaining a vast amount of experience in dental anaesthetics (general anaesthesia and sedation), completing his certification for the ACLS and Dental Sedation techniques. In 1998 he completed a year course in Osseointegrated implantology, and has attended many international implantology courses (America, Euorope, and South Africa) to advance his skills.
In 1999 he was awarded a Postgraduate higher Diploma in Dentistry (oral and maxillofacial surgery,), which he again graduated Cum Lauda, and again received full honours from the student body and university.
In 2005, he completed a year’s training in Occlussion and Temporo-Mandibular Joint Disorders with the International Partnership for the Study of Occlusion (Denver,Colorado), and received his certification from the American Academy of General Dentistry.
Chris’s special interests include cosmetic (Cadcam dentistry and crowns in one session) and implant dentistry, sedation for nervous patients, and doing advanced surgical procedures to help people who have lost their teeth and cannot cope with dentures or reduced function, and patients that want to improve their smile.
He is an approved mentor by the ADI (Association of Dental Implantology) as well as an approved Mentor for the ITI (International Team for Implantology).
He enjoys teaching and from time to time, arranges workshops and hands on training for dental surgeons who wish to be involved in restoration and treatment planning of implants.
His philosophy is to make your dental experience unique by providing outstanding clinical skills, exceptional patient service, cutting edge technology and equipment and all within an atmosphere that is warm, friendly and relaxed.Professional Memberships
- Member of the International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Member of the British Dental Association (BDA)
- Member of General Dental Council (GDC)
- Member of The Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Member of the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI)
- Member of the Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in
- Dentistry (SAAD)